Study Alabama members who find resources that would be of particular value to our membership please feel free to share them with us and your colleagues.
- Alabama Department of Commerce Publications (current Alabama International Trade Resource Guide)
- Alabama District Export Council
- AIRC INSTITUTIONAL BEST PRACTICES
- AIRC Associated Organizations
- Export Alabama Alliance
- U.S. Economic Development Administration University Center Economic Dev. Prog.: Bringing Research To Work – Auburn University (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Commerce’s Education Team page. This website is your resource for market research reports, international student recruitment events, and study consortia
- Study State International Education Resources (US Dept of Commerce/US Commercial Service)
- NAFSA 2018 Worldview Global Workforce Development RoundtableWhitepaper ( April 2018)
- Globally Engaged Universities initiative (August 2018)
- Know your Neighborhood Fall 2017 – INTEAD – Influencers, Interests, and Political Reactions in the International Student Population
- Global Alumni Management – INTEAD – State of the Field in 2017 – Realizing the Potential for Recruitment, Brand Awareness and More
- PEW RESEARCH CENTER Report: July 25, 2018 – Number of foreign college graduates staying in U.S. to work climbed again in 2017, but growth has slowed
If you have any member resources you’d like to add to this page, please feel free to reach out to Jim Ellis email@example.com. Examples of helpful resources would include: Meeting Schedules, Conference Schedules, Member Sign Up Sheets, etc.